Information to Enter the 2022 Photo Contest
- Sunrise / Sunset
(scenes or activities that happen around the beginning / end of the day)
(animals, plants and other items of the natural world)
We want you to be able to enter the contest
with a minimum of hassle or confusion.
If you need help, don’t hesitate the call the editor at 717-697-4660 or email to [email protected]
Deadline for Entry:
April 15, 2022 (postmark deadline for mailed entries)
ENTRY FORM OPTIONS:
Enter with an electronic entry form https://pa-mag.com/2022photoonlineentryform
Uploading your images before completing this form is recommended.
(you can save your entered data and return to the form later before submitting it).
Download a 2022 PDF entry form.
Click on the link, then right click, choosing SAVE AS. . .
Save it to your computer, then complete it, and include the completed (and saved) PDF with your entry
Upload to Dropbox or another file sharing service. Or, save it as a file or print it out and include it with your CD or DVD or USB drive.
Submitting your entries online:
If you have a Dropbox account (or other cloud-based file-sharing service):
- Go to dropbox.com/home, click on SHARING, and then create a folder with your name and year (such as BobSmith21) and share it with [email protected]. (If using a service other than Dropbox, do whatever is similar.)
- Upload (copy into the shared folder) your entry photos.
- Complete this online form. or download, complete and include a copy of the 2022 PDF entry form.
- We will send an email to you when we have logged receipt of your images and entry form. (This can take a week or two.)
If you don’t have a Dropbox account and don’t want one, you can submit your entries with a Dropbox file request:
- Send an email to [email protected] and put “need folder for photo contest” in the subject line.
- We will create a “request for files link” via Dropbox.
- You’ll receive an email with a link.
- Use this link to go to a web page where you can upload your images to Dropbox via dragging and dropping (with your web browser).
- Note that you won’t be able to see the files in the folder after you upload them.
- We will eventually send a confirmation email that we have your entries.
Mailing your photos on a USB drive or CD/DVD
- If the online uploading process doesn’t work for you, you can submit your entries on a USB jump drive or a CD/DVD.
- Use the 2022 PDF photo contest entry form: 2022 PDF entry form. Complete the form and place it as a file on the USB jump drive or CD/DVD or include the entry form as a printout.
- Or use the online entry form and indicate that you’re mailing your entries.
MAIL YOUR ENTRY by United States Postal Service (regular, First Class Mail or Priority Mail) to:Photo Contest 2022Pennsylvania MagazinePO Box 755Camp Hill, PA 17001-0755